Scottish Social Housing Charter Sounding Board
The Scottish Government has established a Social Housing Charter Sounding Board. The purpose of the Board is to:
1. Advise the Government on how it can involve the widest range of stakeholders in the development of the Charter.
2. Consider, and advise the Government on, the views emerging from the successive rounds of stakeholder engagement on the Charter.
3. Develop its own ideas on what should be included in the Charter.
The membership of the Sounding Board:
- Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers
- Audit Scotland
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities
- Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Equality and Human Rights Commission Scotland
- Glasgow and West of Scotland Forum of Housing Associations
- Three representatvies from the Registered Tenant Organisation Network
- Scottish Disability Equality Forum
- Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
- Scottish Housing Regulator
- Scottish Information Commissioner
- Scottish Tenants Organisation
- Tenant Participation Advisory Service
- Tenant Assessor Panel
- Tenants Information Service
- Shelter Scotland
- Tenant Regulatory Advisory Group
The minutes of the first meeting are now available.